How do I make a purchase?
- 1. Shop by browsing on the web store
- 2. Click on the image you would like to purchase
- 3. Select size & color
- 4. Click "ADD TO BASKET"
- 5. Review the items in your basket by clicking "VIEW BASKET".
- 6. To remove an item from your basket, click on the "X" under the "REMOVE ITEM" column
- 7. To resume shopping after viewing your basket, click "CONTINUE SHOPPING"
- 8. Proceed to checkout by clicking on the "CHECKOUT" button
- 9. Place your order by following the instructions regarding shipping, billing and payment information.
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit and debit cards.
Omelle does not store your credit card information. All information is verified by authorize.net and stored on encrypted servers protected by ssl (secure sockets layer) technology.
Gift Cards + Store Credit
To apply store credit toward your order, please input the proper information in the gift card fields during checkout.
What should I expect if this is my first order?
Please be aware that first-time users/shoppers must create an account in order to complete the checkout process. To avoid delays in processing your order, please ensure that your billing address matches the address on your card statement, and that the cardholder's name is written as it appears on the card. Please also ensure that your contact details are filled in accurately, so that we can contact you if necessary.
How do I create a user account?
- 1. Click on "ACCOUNT"
- 2. New users, please click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT"
- 3. Type your personal information into the appropriate and required fields.
- 4. Create a unique login and password
- 5. Keep your login and password information in a safe place
The information inputted into the system will be kept private. By registering, you are able to shop the virtual boutique, track your order history and have the ability to create and save a wish list.
What do I do if I lost or forgot my password?
Click on the website "LOGIN" link and follow the forgotten password instructions.
How do I know if my order was received?
After you have submitted an order, you will receive an email to confirm your order has been received. Once your credit card has been approved, the shipping and billing addresses have been verified, and the item requested has been located, your order will be accepted and the item will be shipped. You will receive a second email at this point notifying you that the item(s) purchased has been shipped. We will do our best to keep our inventory as accurate as possible on the store as you shop; however, in the event that an item is not in stock, you will receive an email notifying you that the order is unable to be fulfilled. Should this occur, the full amount of the invoice is returned to your credit card.